Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Grief!!
Has it been almost three weeks since I checked in?! Yikes!!
Almie and I are well and so are our "kids." Whisper and Almie have gone to bed and Kelly is outside in the cold and wind. I am the only one with too few smarts to call it a night and hit the sack. I think I will remedy that.
Today was one of what I call "Chamber of Commerce" days. The sun came out with a vengeance and it was almost 60 this afternoon.
We had friends in from Fresno, CA last week and we spent a day with them looking at property and houses. They may move here to the peninsula. It would be Nice to have them handy. We haven't seen them in almost twenty years and we had a lot to catch up on. We still do. Boy! how time flies.
Well, as I said, I am going to remedy the nonsense of sitting in front of this computer and hit the sack. Of course, I will see if Kelly wants to come in first.
Nytol.
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment